- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the following places who are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry:
- The six (6) States and two (2) Territories of Australia.
- The fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec.
Employees (and their immediate families) of Playtika Australia Pty Ltd. (“Promoter”), Playtika Holding Corp (“Organiser”), The A Team, LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising & marketing agencies, and persons living in the same household as such persons are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway, however neither the Promoter, Organiser nor Administrator will be liable if a prize is awarded to any ineligible entrant in circumstances where the Promoter, Organiser and Administrator did not know and ought not to have known that the entrant was ineligible. The Giveaway is void outside of Australia, the United States and Canada, is subject to all applicable federal state, provincial, local laws and regulations, and is void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on February 15, 2018 at 11:00:01 a.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) and ends on April 15, 2018, at 09:59:59 p.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) (“Giveaway Period”). Be sure to check local time where you reside to compare to AEDT and AEST.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, eligible entrants may enter once into the Grand Prize drawing (“Winter Album Drawing”) and once into the Second Prize drawing (“Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing”) via the following methods:
- Via Slotomania.com or Slotomania app.
- Visit www.slotomania.com (the “Site”), OR via the Slotomania app (the “App”), available via a free download for iOS, Android, Amazon, Facebook and Windows platforms.
- Click on the Giveaway icon, and follow the instructions to enroll in the Giveaway and play the game(s) associated with the Giveaway. Use of the Site, App and playing games are available free of charge.
- You may earn a maximum of one (1) entry into the Winter Album Drawing for completing the “Winter Album” of “Sloto Cards” from the 2018 Collection.
- You may also earn a maximum of one (1) entry into the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing for completing the branded set of cards titled “Hollywood Dreams Set” that you receive within the Winter Album.
- Once the “Winter Album” or “Hollywood Dreams Set” is completed, a ‘congratulations’ message will appear encouraging completion of a registration form to register for the Giveaway. By completing the Winter Album, you automatically get an opportunity to enter both the Winter Album Drawing and the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing, (as the Hollywood Dreams Set forms part of the Winter Album).
- Via E-Mail. You may also enter either the Winter Album Drawing or the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing (but not both) without completing a Winter Album or Hollywood Dreams Set, by downloading the App (to obtain a Slotomania user ID) and submitting an e-mail entry that meets the following criteria:
To be eligible for a selected drawing, an e-mail entry must:
(a) be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
(b) be received during the Giveaway Period;
(c) include the subject line “SLOTO CARDS COLLECTION FREE ENTRY REQUEST”;
(d) specify the name of the drawing and the associated prize for that drawing that you would like to win, as listed in the table in Condition 4 below;
(e) answer in 25 words or less the following two (2) questions in English:
- What two (2) things do you like in the 2018 Sloto Cards collection? (at least 5 words each); and
- What two (2) things do you dislike in the 2018 Sloto Cards collection? (at least 5 words each).
(f) contain the following information about yourself: your full name, daytime phone number, email address, date of birth, country of residence and Slotomania user ID (which can be obtained from the “about” section in the App’s “settings”, and is available with free download of the App).
Entry via the Site, App or e-mail each constitute a separate mode of Entry. Only one Entry for each drawing is permitted per person regardless of method of Entry. For the avoidance of doubt, if a person completes a Winter Album via the App or Site and is entered into the Winter Album Drawing, they may also enter into the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing by completing a Hollywood Dreams Set via the App or Site or via email Entry. You may only enter using one (1) e-mail address for all Entries submitted, regardless of method of Entry. E-mailed Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Organiser. Organiser is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected e-mail Entry requests, or misaddressed e-mails not received at the e-mail address listed above, which will be disqualified.
No sharing of e-mail addresses or use of multiple addresses or accounts is allowed. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like Entry methods will void all Entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods may be disqualified. Any attempt to enter via E-mail more than once, by any means, including but not limited to use of multiple e-mail addresses, social media accounts, or other means, may result in disqualification of all that entrant’s Entries. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Giveaway Period includes two (2) separate drawings for a separate prize. Each drawing will be from among all eligible Entries received for that particular drawing. Odds of winning in any particular drawing depend on the number of eligible Entries received for that drawing as per Condition 3 above. Each entrant may only win one prize across both drawings. For the avoidance of doubt, if an entrant wins a prize in one drawing, any other Entry they have submitted in the other drawing will become ineligible to win any further prizes in the Giveaway. Each random drawing will be conducted by the Promoter’s agent, namely a representative of Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd located at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at approximately 10:00 am AEST on the relevant Drawing Date (see the table below for the Drawing Date of each drawing). Promoter’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
(1) Winter Album Drawing
# of prizes – 10 Grand Prizes
Prize / Approximate Travel Dates – Minimum 5-night Caribbean Cruise which will sail between 2 June 2018 and 23 June 2018
Drawing Date – 16 April 2018
(2) Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing
# of prizes – 20 Second Prizes
Prize / Approximate Travel Dates – Los Angeles, CA Trip between 17 May 2018 and 21 May 2018
Drawing Date – 17 April 2018
Grand Prizes (Winter Album Drawing):
A total of ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded from the Winter Album Drawing. A trip for two (2) to either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA. Trip consists of a luxury cruise of a minimum five (5) nights for two (2) adults. Prize includes: (a) round trip economy class air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, (b) stateroom for two (2), (c) all meals (including non-alcoholic beverages), (d) two (2) shore excursions, (e) invitation to a private reception, (f) all on board entertainment, (g) ground transportation to and from the airport in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, (h) one (1) night hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for the night prior to the cruise departure for guests that require it. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $6,190 AUD.
Second Prizes (Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing):
A total of twenty (20) Second Prizes will be awarded from the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing. A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, California USA. Trip consists of a five (5) day, four (4) consecutive night trip to Los Angeles, California for two (2) adults. Prize includes: (a) round trip economy class air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence, (b) hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for four (4) consecutive nights at a 4 star hotel, (c) ground transportation to and from the airport in Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation while in Los Angeles, (d) food and non-alcoholic beverages on day tours and live concert (alcohol will be included at select dinners), (e) dinner and a show that the Magic Castle, (f) Live concert (act TBD), (g) Full day VIP tour of Universal Studios, (h) approximately 1-hour helicopter tour of Los Angeles, (i) full day guided group tour of Hollywood, (j) half-day guided group tour of the California coastline. ARV of each Second Prize: $4,955 AUD.
Total prize pool value: $161,000 AUD
General Prize Terms
Actual prize values may vary depending on departure city; any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded. If Prize Winners cannot travel within the period or dates specified by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Prize Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes and all additional meals, alcoholic beverages, room service, spending money and any other expenses or costs relating to the prize not expressly set forth above. Major credit card will be required at cruise/hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Winners and travel guests must have all necessary travel documentation including valid passport, must travel on the same itinerary and must be 21 years of age or older to participate in any alcohol-related activities. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash value or exchanged for any other prizes by winner. In the event any advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason, a substitute prize of equal or greater value may be awarded. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Limit one (1) prize per eligible entrant.
- PRIZE NOTIFICATIONS: Promoter will make reasonable attempts to notify all potential winners in writing by sending them an email (to the email address nominated in their Entry) within two (2) days after the relevant Drawing Date (“Email Notification”). Potential winners will also receive, as an attachment to the Email Notification, a declaration of compliance with these Terms and Conditions and a liability and publicity release, and any other applicable forms that may be required by the Promoter or Organiser (“Forms”). Potential winners must complete, sign and return the Forms within seven (7) days of receiving the Email Notification. Winners’ details will be published in the Australian newspaper on 23 April 2018.
Canadian residents only: As a condition of winning a prize, the selected potential winner must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question without aid or assistance and otherwise be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the specified time, does not respond to the Email Notification or any other contact attempts made by the Promoter, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (Canadian residents only), does not complete and return the Forms within the time specified, or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize and another entrant may be selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each travel guest will also be required to execute and return a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within (7) days of the winner receiving the Email Notification and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure their travel guest complies with this requirement.
Due to travel time restrictions, if winners do not respond to the Email Notification and return the completed Forms within seven (7) days of receiving the Email Notification, they will forfeit their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 27 April 2018 at the offices of Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd located at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at approximately 10:00 am AEST (for any unclaimed prizes from the Winter Album Drawing) and 11:00am AEST (for any unclaimed prizes from the Hollywood Dreams Set Drawing). The Promoter will send the Email Notification to the alternative winner within two (2) days of any unclaimed prize draw. The winner will then be required to provide the completed Forms and any other details that the Promoter requires including completed travel guest forms within seven (7) days from the date of receiving the Email Notification.
Each e-mail request submitted as an Entry or part of an Entry (“Work”) becomes the property of the Promoter. Work(s) will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of Entry, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Work and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Work(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of the Giveaway, the Promoter’s business or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original literary work of the entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s Entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Promoter to use winner’s Entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and address) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 7. MISCELLANEOUS: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by Administrator, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Subject to any directions of a regulatory authority, Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway (or any individual entry period(s) or drawing(s)) if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Giveaway, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. In such event, Promoter reserves the right to award the prize for any affected drawing(s) at random from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment for such drawing(s). If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Giveaway, subject to any directions of a regulatory authority Promoter may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Giveaway by posting a notice on playtika.com. Promoter, Organiser and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, garbled, or damaged entries. The Promoter will be the sole judge of which Entries are valid and its decision is final and binding.
- ADMINISTRATOR AS AGENT: In managing or conducting any activities relating to the Giveaway, the Administrator is acting solely in its capacity as agent for the Promoter and Organiser. The Administrator disclaims any and all liability in relation to the Giveaway to the extent permitted by law and the entrant releases the Administrator from any liability (not including any liability relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees, as defined in Condition 9 below) in its personal capacity in connection with the Giveaway.
- LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Giveaway, and subject to any liability relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees (meaning statutory consumer guarantees or implied conditions or warranties the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void), each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter, Administrator, Organiser and each of their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and their advertising, promotional and judging agencies (the “Giveaway Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use, misuse, in ability to use or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, garbled, damaged or postage due entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including computers) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Each entrant further agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; and (b) despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute. Entrants hereby acknowledge that subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantees, Giveaway Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
Except in relation to liability relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees, if any Giveaway Entity incurs a liability to an entrant or any other person, the Giveaway Entity’s liability is limited to, in its discretion:
- the re-supply of any applicable goods or services supplied in connection with the Giveaway; or
- the payment of the costs of supplying equivalent goods or services supplied in connection with the Giveaway.
Promoter: Playtika Australia Pty Ltd. Level 12, 60 Carrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Administrator: The A Team, LLC, 1441 Broadway, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018 USA.
For Canada Residents: Personally identifiable information you submit in connection with the Giveaway will be collected, used and disclosed only for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, prize fulfillment, as you otherwise expressly consent, or as required by law. By entering, you consent to such collection, use and disclosure.
Authorised under NSW LTPS/18/, SA T18/, ACT TP 18/